BEHAVIOR & TRAINING RESOURCES
- Contact the shelter or rescue organization where you adopted your dog for help. They may have free or discounted resources for adopters.
- Also, many local shelters also offer Ask the Trainer sessions. Maryland SPCA and the Humane Society of Harford County offer regularly scheduled free consultations with a trainer.
- For general dog behavior advice or help for issues ranging from housebreaking to separation anxiety, check out the articles and handouts provided for free by International Association of Canine Professionals or the Denver Dumb Friends League.
- Animal Farm Foundation and Bad Rap have many great training videos and training tips.
- Search for a professional trainer in your local area through International Association of Canine Professionals or American Pet Dog Trainers Association.
- To work with B-More Dog's own local trainers, you can contact Pauline through Doghouse Girls or John through Bark Today.