B-More Dog Wellness Clinics keep dogs off the streets and out of shelters by providing services to help dog owners. Keeping dogs healthier and happier keeps dogs in their homes. B-More Dog knows all dog owners want to do their best for their dogs. We all need a little help sometimes.
Since 2011, B-More Dog's volunteers have provided aid to more than 1600 of Baltimore's dogs. In 2016 alone, B-More Dog served 300 dogs at four B-More Dog Clinic events with a variety of FREE services, including:
- Brief vet exam, with access to medications for dogs in need,
- Rabies vaccines and puppy shots,
- Sign up for spay/neuter surgery,
- Flea/tick and dewormer treatments,
- Nail trims,
- Supplemental dog food and treats,
- Health and nutrition consultations,
- Enrichment chew toys for dogs, and
- A leash/collar check to replace unsafe equipment with sturdy leashes and collars.
Volunteers are always needed. Please complete our Volunteer Form to find out how to help!